DUI lawyers specialize in defending clients charged with drunk driving. They have specialized training and expertise that other types of lawyers do not have. DUI defenses in court can be complicated and depend upon a range of factors, so it is important you hire a qualified and experienced attorney to handle your case. To help you start your conversation with an attorney, here are some important questions to ask them:
1. How many years have you been practicing?
2. How many years have you specialized in DUI? What percentage of your cases is DUI?
3. How many DUI jury trails have you conducted?
4. What is your track record for having DUI charges dropped or reduced?
5. Have you handled any cases similar to my case?
6. What are your key concerns with my case?
7. What do you think the likely outcome for my case will be?
8. What is the potential cost of my defense?
Why talk to Mo Wiltshire about my DUI?
According to the Cornell University Law School website, ” Mo Wiltshire is one of the very few lawyers in Georgia to have earned the rating Superb scoring a perfect 10.0/10.0 by AVVO.com, the world’s largest online legal directory and attorney rating and review organization, in both Criminal Defense and DUI Defense. In the State of Georgia less than 5% of lawyers have earned these top ratings in both Criminal Defense and DUI Defense. Mo Wiltshire is also rated as possessing Very High Ethical Standards by Martindale-Hubbell the peer review attorney ethics rating guide. Mo was also selected as one of the Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers in the State of Georgia by the American Society of Legal Advocates and as a “Top 100 Trial Lawyer” in the area of Criminal Defense by the National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Lawyers group. Mo has also been recognized as one of the top DUI Defense Attorneys in the state by the National Advocacy for DUI Defense.”
Call Prior, Daniel & Wiltshire Today at 706-543-0002
Cornell University Law School